We are recruiting for a experienced Structural Engineer for a company based in Newark. The company also have offices in Lincoln or Leeds so if there is a preference to work out of those offices that can be considered. Additionally they are open to a flexible working in terms of some home based work alongside office based working.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will be working as part of our busy Civils team producing high quality designs for residential, commercial and industrial projects, in addition to liaising with clients and external bodies to ensure smooth delivery of the project through concept, design, construction and operational stages.
• You will be working alongside our in-house architectural and structural teams or working with/for external design teams/contractors.
What we’re looking for:
• A degree in Civil Engineering.
• Incorporated or Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
• Several Years post qualified UK work experience.
• A sound knowledge of highway and drainage designs for both residential and commercial projects.
• The ability to work within a team at pace and with energy.
• Strong communication skills.
• The ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage workload accordingly to meet critical deadlines.
• Autocad experience, Revit also beneficial
• Full UK driving licence.
• Competitive salary depending on experience.
• Pension contribution.
• Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members).
• Participation in professional training courses is supported by the Practice.
• 22 days holidays per year plus close down between Christmas and the New Year.