We are recruiting for a experienced Structural Engineer for a company based in Lincoln.
You will be working as a key member of the structural engineering team, working on a wide variety of interesting building projects in a variety of sectors nationwide. Working alongside other structural engineers and technicians, you will take a lead role in delivering the structural engineering design package and help to develop graduate engineers towards their chartered status.
Who is the right candidate:
– Degree in civil or structural engineering
– Chartered or Incorporated Engineer with ICE or IStructE (or close to qualification)
– Self-motivated and take ownership of work, able to work under pressure on numerous projects at any one time and manage workload to meet deadlines, able to manage small teams of engineers and technicians
– Proficient in structural design of buildings using common construction materials
– Some experience of structural inspections
– Ability to use modern 3D structural analysis and design software
– AutoCAD literate (Revit experience beneficial but not essential)
– A good team player with strong communication skills
An attractive salary within a friendly and vibrant working environment awaits the successful candidate.
Please contact me directley on 01522 848333 or Email me at email@example.com.