Our client, a national estate agency with a strong local presence in the Market Town of Bourne, are looking for a candidate who is personable, proactive, bubbly and engageable to join their fantastic team on a full time, permanent basis as a Sales Negotiator. With the current market being so fast-paced and buoyant, this is a superb opportunity to be joining the company.
About the Candidate:
Any candidate applying for this role must have the following:-
– A motivated, driven and personable character.
– A strong passion about the industry with a willingness to excel
– Computer Literate in Outlook, Excel etc.
– Previous experience welcomed but not essential.
– Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
About the Role:
– Daily administration tasks such as the creation of new property particulars and filing.
– Managing multiple communication methods albeit by telephone or email from current and new clients, solicitors and surveyors.
– Providing outstanding communication to vendors with updates from viewings and arranging new viewings.
– Registering new clients and diarising new market appraisals.
– Conducting viewings along with establishing and maintaining a rapport.
– Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 with a weekend being worked one in every three; Saturday 09:00 – 16:00 and Sunday on a Hybrid basis with occasional viewings.
– 20 Days Holiday plus bank holiday weekends (some shall be worked)
– Business Mileage paid for.
– Basic Salary of £16,000 – £18,000 (depending on experience) plus commission structure. OTE £23,000 – £25,000 remuneration.
Interviews shall be taking place incredibly shortly so please do contact Sarah Woulds on 01476 567 111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J7867.
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as the Employment Agency under the employment agencies Act 1973.