My client in Newark are seeking a skilled and qualified Electrician to join their team. As an established organisation dedicated to excellence, they value professionalism, integrity, and a strong work ethic. If you're passionate about electrical systems and dedicated to delivering top-tier service, I encourage you to apply.
Normal working hours 8 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Pay rates will be as follows:
Weekday (8 am to 8 pm) £17.85 per hour
Hours may vary daily depending on what requirements need to be met.
As a Qualified Electrician, you will be responsible for a range of tasks including, but not limited to:
– Support electrician to assist on-going and new projects.
– Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
– Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
– Inspecting controls, transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
– Testing and inspection.
– Carry out site surveys.
– Customer interaction to maintain a high service level.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Electrical qualification BS7671 -18th Edition.
– Testing & Inspection qualification City & Guilds 2391.
– Professional attitude and appearance.
– Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
– Willingness and enthusiasm with a "can-do" attitude.
– Full UK driving licence or EU equivalent.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Adaptable & Flexible to work within project restraints and times.
– Good communication and organisational skills.
– The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
– The ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision as part of a team.
– Ability to be resourceful and initiative-taking when issues arise.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ambitious and enthusiastic
– Strong work ethic
– Honesty and integrity
– Initiative and resourcefulness
– Professionalism and punctuality
For more information please call Jack Clark on 01636 700373 .
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.