Our client is a business based outside Grantham in the Vale of Belvoir and would attract people from Grantham, Melton, Bingham and surrounding villages. With a globally respected product and brand, and due to promising growth in recent times, we can offer several new opportunities to join the team. By joining a company like this, you have an excellent chance to work for a company that is growing and has a good future ahead.
We are recruiting for Production Operatives within a food environment, duties on a day to day basis to involve:
– Carrying out tasks as assigned by Line Management and Supervisors on a daily basis
– Following company Health, Safety, Quality and Hygiene standards
– Keeping company equipment and machinery in good working order
– Undertaking company specific training or direction where required
– Completion of relevant paperwork
– Operating equipment efficiently to achieve department targets
What the company would like from you:
– Ability to work under time and target pressure
– Good level of fitness, heavy lifting and moving of products will be required
– Polite attitude towards peers
– Dexterous nature
In return the company offer a basic rate of pay of £9.50, however this is a starting rate and after 3 months' employment this is increased. They can provide overtime which would have additional bonus rates of pay.
The core working hours will be on a 8am-4pm shift, however, this may change to shifts during busier periods.
The company work 7 days per week and the standard working pattern for this shift is Monday to Friday however again if you would prefer to do a different set of days then please let us know. Because the company is growing very quickly they can be generally flexible depending on what hours you are looking for.
Transport is needed to access the site.
If you would like further information on these positions please call Nathan Smith on 01476 567111 or email email@example.com
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.