Our Client is currently searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience designing in the gates and barriers industry, using autocad. This successful candidate will be working in a professional engineering office, with a team of mechanical and electrical engineers.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 07:45 – 16:30, (with a 14:30 finish on a Friday).
The job responsibilities are:
• Producing concept designs for manager / Director approval of new products and designs
• Production of 2D and 3D Drawings
• Amend and updating existing 2D & 3D drawings
• Carry out FEA on existing / new designs as needed.
• Produce calculations to assist with designs for client approval.
• Assisting the shop floor with technical problems.
• Attending site when needed to diagnose problems.
• Manage projects when needed.
• Assist clients and engineers with telephone support.
• Update technical documents and manuals when needed.
• Engineering gates and barrier work for production when required.
The following knowledge and experience is preferable:
• Proficient in the use of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD 2D to design new products, create bespoke assemblies and carry out FEA when needed.
• HNC – HND or higher required
• A working knowledge of fabrication and welding techniques
• Time severed engineering experience
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Intermediate MS Office Experience including MS Excel.
• Salary: £30,000.00-£38,000.00 per annum.
• Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Buy and sell holiday scheme
• Onsite free drinks
• Onsite parking
• Well-being programme for all staff
For more information please call Jack Clark on 01476 567111 .
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.