We have the pleasure in confirming a new role for an Legal Cashier to join a busy accounts department for a Newark company.
The role is full time (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch) and requires a team player, working with other staff within the Practice to ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner with attention to detail, ensuring that the Solicitors Accounts Rules are followed. Experience in an accounts environment is preferred (but not essential) and training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Job specification/key responsibilities
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Processing of client and office receipts
• Checking and processing of bills
• Setting up and sending electronic payments (TTs, BACS, CHAPS and online payments) with attention to detail
• Purchase ledger and all ledger postings
• Assisting Practice Manager
• Other ad hoc general administrative duties as required
• 25 days holiday plus statutory public holidays
• Pension scheme
• Free parking
Salary depending on experience