Do you have current experience as a Yard/Goods Out Supervisor? Are you looking to utilise your Telehandler/Fork Lift Driver Licence for a superb company? If so, do read on.
We are looking for a Yard/Goods out Supervisor who will thrive in a diverse and challenging environment to work in our recycling operations at our factory in Grantham working Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00 (flexibility can be offered).
This role is offered with an immediate start, along with an hourly rate of £12 an hour and on-site parking. Training shall be offered and excellent professional development opportunities.
The successful candidate must hold a Telehandler/FLT licence and be physically capable as the job requires manual handling of electrical appliances. Along with a high level of skill and confidence in driving ability is required and you are required to carry out an on-site assessment.
Duties will include:
· Off-loading and loading materials of each vehicle in a safe and productive manner
· Monitoring and stock control of products
· Ensuring that products are in the required area.
· Housekeeping of the Storage areas and roadways around the site.
· Adhering to all health and safety requirements relating to the operation.
· An ability to understand work-based instructions.
Please submit your CV and Telehandler/Fork-Lift Certificate to Sarah Woulds by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Sarah to register your interest by calling 01476 567 111 and quoting J9277.
Please note, this role can be available on either a temporary or permanent basis.
Reflect Recruitment is acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.