The role requires an active person with electrical and mechanical experience and qualifications. Diagnostic and fault-finding solutions in wiring and control boards are required together with good IT knowledge.
You will be involved in the sale, repair and servicing of our traps mainly based at our Bottesford site but on occasion will visit clay pigeon shooting grounds to carry out installations, servicing and repairs. You will need to be computer literate. You will enhance the workshop/parts department and your responsibilities will include the following:-
• Trap Sale Preparation – Preparation of new traps for sale including all paperwork and co-ordination of shipment to customers with our Logistics Department.
• Technical Phone Calls – Troubleshooting.
• Spare Parts Dispatching/Ordering – Sorting customer parts, stock control.
• Customer Trap Repairs/Servicing.
• Trap Sales – Actively promote trap deals/offers, quote customer based upon enquiries.
• Customer/Event Visits – Maintain a professional appearance to the public and sport professionals.
• Provide a weekly report of your contact with customers, orders, repairs etc.
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE – £27 plus
This a permanent position working Monday to Friday between the hours of 0900 and 1700.
For further information please call Nathan on 01476 567111.
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.