My client specialises in the manufacturing and remanufacturing of parts. They are seeking a skilled and motivated Workshop Supervisor to help lead their team and ensure smooth operations in their workshop. If you have experience in a workshop setting and possess strong leadership skills, this could be the role for you.
– Oversee daily operations and workflow in the workshop.
– Coordinate work schedules and assign tasks to team members
– Ensure compliance with safety regulations and quality standards
– Provide guidance and support to technicians and fitters
– Monitor inventory
– Previous experience in hands-on workshop role (wire looms or other similar areas) is essential
– Experience in a similar supervisory role is desirable
– Strong leadership and communication skills
– Knowledge of health and safety regulations
– Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues
– Excellent organisation and time management abilities
Email your CV to email@example.com or call Alexandra on 01522 848333.