White Goods Operative Hourly Rate: £11.18 per hour
We are looking for White Goods Operatives to work at our clients Grantham Site working Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
You will be responsible for the grading, inspection, repair and testing of a wide range of domestic appliances.
• Fault finding and diagnosis of a range of domestic appliances.
• Repair of products after being graded.
• Harvesting spare parts from donor products
• Determine the product serves its original purpose and works correctly.
• Completing all required paperwork
• Proactively helping and supporting other team members
What we’re looking for…
• Experience with repair of domestic appliances
• Base level electrical awareness and aptitude
• Must be able to follow instructions from the Shift Manager
• Good attention to detail is essential as the role of appliance engineer is vital to our operation.
• Being aware of KPI’s and contributing to achieve team goals.
Applicants must be physically capable as the job requires manual handling of electrical appliances. You will be required to adhere to all reasonable requests from the Manager to and be able to work within a busy environment.
An immediate start is available, full training will be given and an ability to understand work-based instructions is essential. We are looking for someone with a positive/can do attitude that wants to be part of our team.
For more information please call Sarah on 01476 567111 quoting J8855
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973