Are you a confident yet calming individual? Do you deliver the best customer service? Do you have a proven track record within administration? If so, look no further as we may have the perfect role for you, so do read on…
Our client situated in Oakham, are in need of a Part-Time member to join their busy Warranty and Repair team as an Administrator initially on a temporary basis with a view to be taken on permanently for the right individual. Within this team, you'll be predominantly dealing with emails to and from customers, along with the documentation of goods sent for repairs; checking of garments to confirm type and cause of damage. Therefore it is vital for the successful candidate to have the following:-
– Second to none communication skills due to relaying factual information onto third parties.
– To have excellent IT skills and the ability to use multiple databases (training will be provided on other software systems).
– Must be organised and have great time-management skills.
– Willing and able to problem solve.
– Other general ad-hoc duties.
– Have the ability to establish their work flow/processes.
– Can deal with customer queries calmly and efficiently.
This position is available immediately and our client is offering £10.42 per hour with working hours being four – five hours per a day (hours of work to be discussed and confirmed) five days a week (20-25 per week).
To register your interest today, please email your CV to Nicola Blennerhassett on email@example.com or telephoning 01476 567 111 quoting J8994.
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973