We are recruiting for a Warehouse/Production Operative for our client based in Yaxley, Peterborough.
We are looking for someone who can be an excellent team player in this small to medium sized team.
We focus on building orders, taking stock from our distribution depot, and packaging it, ensuring it is ready for our couriers to deliver the products to our nation-wide customers. We are also taking on a production element and so there may be machine operating type duties within a clean room environment on top of the warehouse duties.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual who can demonstrate their excellent work ethics and motivation to keep up in a fast paced environment. Hard working and conscientious applicants may apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Picking and packing orders;
• Checking for damaged or missing items;
• Taking delivery of goods and supplies;
• Storing goods;
• Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck (if qualified);
• Loading goods for dispatch;
• Maintaining records of stock;
• Cleaning and maintaining the work area;
• Work as part of a team and independently;
• Ensure the Company’s health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Personal Qualities and Specific Skills:
• A good level of fitness;
• Good team working skills;
• The ability to work quickly and diligently;
• The ability to complete paperwork and count stock items;
• Basic English, maths and computer skills;
• An understanding of health and safety regulations;
• Honest, trustworthy and reliable;
• A willingness to work on a flexible basis.
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Shifts : Monday – Friday 7am-4pm
Flexibility is required as shift times/days may vary slightly depending on workload and further development of the business.
£ Min/living wage