I am currently looking to recruit a friendly, outgoing and motivated individual to work as a Valeter for my privately-owned Client based in Lincoln
What you’ll do:
• Prepare new vehicles prior to the vehicle being delivered to the customer
• Drive Company vehicles properly and safely as directed
• Complying with health and safety procedures while working with chemicals
• Other duties to support the branch as required.
When not valeting, workshop cleaning duties will be required
What you’ll need:
• A very good eye for detail
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence
• Valet experience is preferred, but training can be provided for a candidate who demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm
This is a Monday to Friday temporary to permanent role, for the ideal candidate this role will become permanent after a 13 week period.
Please either call Caroline on 01522 848333 or email your CV to email@example.com