My client, based in Ollerton, is a market leader within their industry, they have successfully traded for 40 years with a loyal customer base that proves that their level of customer service is second to none, I am looking for a dynamic Turbocharger Remanufacturing Technician, to join their already established team.
This is a rarely offered role to become part of a team of like-minded people who all work to one main aim, who have the attention to detail and a desire to achieve the best.
You will be expected to:
• To work in various departments within the remanufacture of Turbochargers.
• These include Strip & Clean, Machine Remedial Works, Turbo Build and Test.
The role will be diverse and you will be:
• Carefully disassemble the turbocharger into its component parts using various hand tools.
• Working from a Cleaning Matrix, clean all component parts using the various onsite equipment, which include table & tumble blasters, soak tanks, ultrasonic tanks etc.
• Attention to detail is crucial as quality of work is rated just as highly as productivity.
• For all OEM & MoD work, jobs must follow customer requirements i.e., ‘Strip & Survey Reports, component traceability, whilst always referring to a Work Instruction during dismantling, assembly and test.
• Evaluate the commercial viability and availability of parts prior to the commencement of any work.
• Must follow work instructions step by step.
• Ensure that all procedures relating to quality are embedded into all work activities.
• Rebuild turbochargers with various new parts added and test to OE specifications before releasing to customer.
• Maintain a clean and safe working area.
• Responsible for all activities associated with maintaining product quality in accordance with the requirements of the company and customer.
• Respond to other Ad-Hoc requests made by higher Management as and when required.
Due to the nature of this position you will have to:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience to work as part of a team.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
• Knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of MoD requirements to enable work to be performed.
• Experience of creating work instructions.
• Pension scheme
• Full – life cover
• Paid for out of work activities
• Increase pay after 3 months
Monday to Thursday: 7:30am to 16:30pm
Friday: 7:30am to 13:30pm
15 min break mid morning = paid
30 min break lunch = unpaid
15 min break mid afternoon = paid
This exciting role is temporary to permanent, £10.20 per hour, which is reviewed after 3 months and increased, if you feel that you have the skill set that I am looking for then please send your CV or call Jack Clark on 01636 700373 .
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.