Are you an experienced Transport Planner looking to work for an established and reputable business? Are you looking to make that next step within your career? If so, this could be the role for you!
I am delighted to be collaborating with this renowned business in Grantham who specialise in up-cycling and recycling. They are experts in their field, therefore making this vacancy all the more exciting! You'll have a superb package including pension, on-site parking, training and continued support, 25 days annual leave in addition to public bank holidays all bundled within a remuneration of £27,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
As their Transport Planner you will be supporting the Group Transport Manager. You'll be assisting with the day-to-day operations including the scheduling, checking-in with the logistical team whilst on their routes.
Your duties shall also include:
• Plan daily routes, deliveries, and collections for the fleet of 30 vehicles across multiple sites
• Ensure the maintenance of vehicles is carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Liaising with local garages to ensure defects are rectified immediately.
• Managing the drivers working time and drivers’ time
• Monitor through weekly reports and feed back to the Transport Manager
• Managing absence and working with HR with regard to other staffing issues
The successful candidate must have the following requirements:
• A proven track record in transport
• Have knowledge of Word and Excel
• An understanding of tracking systems and good geographical knowledge
• Have a professional telephone manner.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
This role is immediately available for the right candidate working on a Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 on a permanent basis. I would highly encourage for you to apply for this position should you be interested, and if so please do submit your CV to Nicola Blennerhassett by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J9411. Alternatively call Nicola on 01476 567 111.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.