We are recruiting for a fantastic local company in Grantham, a Training Co-ordinator to join their established team on a full-time permanent basis. If you have experience within CRM, are commercially aware, provide excellent communication both written and verbally, not to mention are an experienced administrator who welcomes a varied desk and role, then this role could certainly be for you!
As the Training Co-ordinator you will provide administration support to all aspects of training activity. You'll liaise closely with the Programme Development Executive and Head of Education and Professional Development. Your duties shall include, but not limited to:-
– Creating booking portal for new training courses and education events
– Creating & Updating relevant webpages
– Ensuring accurate recording of learner data on CRM, LMS and elsewhere
– Updating & uploading new course content to LMS
– Create marketing plans for all courses and work with relevant teams to facilitate internal and external promotion
– Processing learner registrations for all existing and future TA courses
– Creating appropriate documentation for all training events (e.g. delegate badges, learner packs, etc.) and liaising with facilities team to ensuring rooms are booked and catering arranged
– Provide student support throughout the learner journey, liaising with learners and tutors as necessary.
– Ensuring directory of tutor details and their CPD records is maintained.
– Supporting internal quality assurance process and ensuring that feedback is sought and collated.
– Liaising with PIABC regarding registrants for qualifications
– Administering PIABC examinations at the Training Academy:
– Updating website and registration portal
– Ensuring internal rooms are booked
– Collating examination registrants
– Exam invigilation
– Liaising with and collating alternative examination venues
– Providing PIABC with accurate exam candidate lists
– Sending out examination results
– Providing membership team with accurate information regarding learners who are eligible for free membership
– Facilitate all aspects of INFORM webinars post-sale, including delivering introductory presentation and facilitation of Q&A session.
– Facilitating the delivery of the Clay Quarry Manager CPD programme (liaising with MP Skills on the delivery of courses, managing submissions to the scheme) and representing the company on the Joint Advisory Board.
The successful candidate must show the following:-
– Administration and IT skills including setting up and hosting webinars (essential)
– Organisation and time management skills (essential)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, internally and externally (essential)
– Able to take ownership of projects and deliver on time using initiative (essential)
– Able to work adaptably as part of a team (essential)
– Methodical with excellent eye for detail and desire to work accurately (essential)
– Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines (essential)
– Presentation and verbal communication skills (essential)
– Knowledge/experience of training sector (desirable)
– Technical knowledge in MMM or other related STEM discipline (desirable)
– Commercial awareness (desirable)
The hours of work are Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours a week along with a remuneration ranging between £25,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
In return our client is offering a competitive package:-
– 30 days holiday
– Life assurance
– Permanent health insurance
– Cycle to work scheme
– Into broadband allowance of £150
– Flu jabs
– Eye care
– Pirkx discount platform providing counselling and GP access
– One professional membership fee paid per annum.
– Access to Cademi training portal for CPD.
An immediate start is available, but our client is certainly wanting the right person to join their team. Please do register your interest and submit your CV and covering letter to Sarah Woulds or Nicola Blennerhassett by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by telephoning 01476 567 111.
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.