The role requires an active person (preferably mechanically/electrically educated) to carry out work activities within the CPC workshop and, on occasion, at shooting grounds. You will enhance the workshop/parts department and your responsibilities will include the following:-
• Trap Sale Preparation – Preparation of new/old trap sales, based upon customer requirements.
• Technical Phone Calls – Troubleshooting.
• Spare Parts Dispatching/Ordering – Sorting customer parts, stock control.
• Customer Trap Repairs/Servicing.
• Trap Sales – Actively promote trap deals/offers, quote customer based upon enquiries.
• Customer/Event Visits – Maintain a professional appearance to the public and sport professionals.
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE – £28k plus
Our company is based off the A52 between Grantham and Nottingham
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediate Start Available
For more information about this position please email Nathan Smith – email@example.com or call 01476 567111
Reflect Recruitment Agency is operating as Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.