A position has arisen for a full time Tax Senior in my clients Lincoln based Chartered Accountants
Typical Duties include:
• Tax reporting and compliance
• Personal tax returns. P11D/benefits in kind. Company Tax returns
• Tax queries and advice
• Manage the successful delivery of all tax projects
• Assist management when necessary
• Manage budgets
You will be responsible for preparing tax returns and delivering a quality compliance service, over time taking on a portfolio of tax cases, including self-employed, HNW1s and Directors, preparing and submitting annual self-assessment tax returns and computations, P11D and any other sundry HMRC forms on a timely basis. You will be responsible for filing corporation tax returns and dealing with queries from accounts staff on corporation tax issues. You will collate and maintain client information, corresponding and dealing with client enquiries in relation to their tax issues and liabilities, ensuring any unresolved issues are referred to the Tax Director. You will maintain direct contact with clients, HMRC, solicitors, other accountancy firms, law and professional services firms.
• You will have a background in an accountancy firm or specialist tax firm in a tax compliance role, either as an experienced Tax Assistant or ideally a Tax Senior, with several years’ experience focus in the sector with a strength in personal tax. Experience of Company Tax is also required.
• The ideal candidate will be ATT and/or CTA qualified or studying towards CTA qualification.
• 2+ years’ experience, ideally from a practise background.
If you have any questions about the role or feel you are suitable please call Caroline on 01522 848333 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org