We are recruiting for a experienced Structural Engineer for a company based in Newark.
You will be working as a key member of the structural engineering team, working on a wide variety of interesting building projects in a variety of sectors nationwide. Working alongside other structural engineers and technicians, you will take a lead role in delivering the structural engineering design package and help to develop graduate engineers towards their chartered status.
Who is the right candidate:
– Degree in civil or structural engineering
– Chartered or Incorporated Engineer with ICE or IStructE (or close to qualification)
– Self-motivated and take ownership of work, able to work under pressure on numerous projects at any one time and manage workload to meet deadlines, able to manage small teams of engineers and technicians
– Proficient in structural design of buildings using common construction materials
– Some experience of structural inspections
– Ability to use modern 3D structural analysis and design software
– AutoCAD literate (Revit experience beneficial but not essential)
– A good team player with strong communication skills
– Competitive salary dependant on experience.
– A split of home / office working will be offered as part of the role and to suit individual’s Preferences.
– Genuine career progression and promotion prospects for the right candidate
– Pension contribution
– Private healthcare package (and option to expand to family members)
– 22 days holidays + Bank Holidays and including company close down between Christmas and the New Year
If you have the skills and you believe this is an opportunity for you, then please contact Kody by phone or email. You can reach him by phone on 01636 700373 or by email on email@example.com
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as employment agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973