I have a client in Newark looking for an experienced Stores Person. They drive new innovation and are looking for someone with initiative who can help them with that. You will be joining an established and successful business. This is a fast paced environment and requires someone who copes well under pressure.
Pay is £11.42hr
8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
6:00am to 2pm on a Friday
You will be dealing with
* Specific builds or stock comes in and you will need to be moving around 150kg at the heaviest weight.
* They use a SAP system – full training provided. After 3 months you are trained on using a Forklift Truck.
* You will verify correct merchandise, inspect the merchandise for any damages and discrepancies, making sure you create an accurate record.
* You will also be expected to use Forklifts (No FLT licence required), hand carts or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly
* Organising storing the merchandise to maximise the storage space in the warehouse.
This is a Temp to Perm role
If you are interested please contact Jack Clark at Reflect Recruitment Group on 01636 700373 .
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.