I are looking to appoint, on behalf of my client, a Spanish Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join a busy team in Lincoln.
Our client represent a brand which is one of the most rapidly expanding vitamin and mineral companies in the UK who sell over 150 different products.
This is a busy role for an ambitious, friendly, enthusiastic and experienced customer service person.
You have to be able to speak Spanish with the ability to translate and proof-read both your own and other colleague’s work along with experience in a customer service environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Translating and proofreading work – English/Spanish, Spanish/English
• Provide an efficient and effective service to our international customers through telephone and email communication, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible;
• To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working;
• Listens to customer requirements and responds in a way appropriate to meet the needs of the customer;
• Deliver customer service in line with ‘best practice’. Ensure compliance to relevant policies;
• Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome;
• Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers;
• Maintains a friendly and helpful attitude to customers, potential customers and colleagues ensuring the Company is always presented in a positive manner;
• Update the international websites through our CMS systems;
• Assist with international marketing campaigns;
• Achieve set targets and KPI’s ensuring all requests are executed to deadline;
• Performance reporting;
• Campaign/project and customer service administration;
• To work flexibly and to schedule within a busy department;
• Supporting SEO, Online and Editorial Teams where required and any ad-hoc projects that may arise.
This position is Monday to Friday, office hours, you will be joining a super group, who work hard but also make the role very enjoyable, Please send your CV email@example.com or call Caroline 01522 848333