My clients business is expanding their Structures team! As such I have a vacancy for a salaried Associate Structural Engineer.
A fantastic role has arisen to manage a team of structural engineers and technicians to deliver projects within an agreed budget, timescale and to a high quality. This includes communicating with the client and other colleagues as necessary to ensure the brief is adhered to in the delivery of the projects whilst maintaining a positive client relationship. An important aspect of this role is to act as mentor to junior members, providing advice and guidance utilising previous project knowledge.
• Degree level qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
• Membership of relevant professional engineering institution.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience.
• Competent in steelwork, concrete, masonry and timber design.
• Experience of building design across a range of sectors, ideally education, retail and commercial, healthcare, residential, leisure, logistics and manufacturing.
• Competent in foundation design.
• Ability to use computer design software packages including Tekla Structural Designer, Revit and other relevant 3D software.
• Sound detailing knowledge.
• Sound understanding of CDM Regulations and the responsibilities of a designer.
• 40 hrs/week.
• 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Funded team socials and events.
• To be based within commutable distance of Lincoln or Peterborough.
• We operate a hybrid home-office working arrangement.
• Start date: asap.
If this role interests you please contact Beatrice on 01522 848333 or send your cv to email@example.com