We have a fantastic opportunity to join a long established company based in Newark.
You will be joining the team as a Sales & Repair Administrator on a Part Time, Permanent basis.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30-2.30. Office Based
Salary based £22-£26k pro rata
Duties for the role
• Answering incoming phone calls.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Assisting the sales team with processing orders when required.
• Assisting accounts to send out invoices and tracking for UK and international customers.
• Working closely with the support team in the office.
• Working closely with the warehouse team with regards to repair cases
• Speaking to customers and clients on the phone and via email to answer queries and resolve issues.
• Adhoc Filing and archiving.
• Good telephone manner
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, CRM systems.
• Organised and able to prioritise and manage a constantly changing workload.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Able to make decisions within own areas of responsibility.
• Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision.
• A co-operative team player who is able to work effectively to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach to their work.
• Experience of warranty and repair administration preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
• Experience of finance systems preferred but not essential as full training will be given.