I am incredibly proud to be collaborating with a distinguished, family-run, independent estate agency in Stamford Lincolnshire. We all know how stressful buying and selling can be, which is why my client have a superb reputation on being committed to providing their clients an outstanding level of service from start to finish all bundled within a personable touch.
If you have current experience within the wonderful world of property, and are wanting to represent a reputable, professional, friendly and supportive estate agency, then look no further!
My client are seeking an incredibly motivated Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their team on a full-timer permanent basis. In return my client are offering a very competitive basic salary ranging between £19,000 – £22,500 with a realistic OTE of £30,000. You'll be working in an award-winning town engrossed by Georgian, Edwardian and Victorian architectural delights; so for any property lover, what is there not to love?
The successful candidate must have the following dispositions:-
– Shall be sales driven.
– Capable of delivering nothing less than outstanding customer service.
– Have the ability to handle multiple agendas at once.
– Have a creative mindset in regards to viewings – relaying how something can be altered to tick their requirements.
– Confident at problem solving during sales progression.
– Be a strong communicator in both written and verbal formats.
Now if you've read all of the above, and are still thinking "yes, this is me" then do read on!
My client pride themselves on their ability to source, market, sell and rent residential properties in and around the Stamford area. Therefore this shall be exactly what you'll be doing including:
– Organise Property Valuations.
– Arrange Property viewings, and conducting same.
– Negotiate the sale with buyers and vendors.
– Manage the sale of the property throughout the course of the Sales Progression; liaising with solicitors, surveyors, lenders, estate agents etc.
– Complete all necessary paperwork entailed from marketing to completion.
– Monitor local property prices and understand market trends.
– Arrange appraisals with Landlords/Tenants.
– Organise and conduct viewings.
– Manage the Letting of property.
– Complete necessary paperwork.
I would strongly advise to express your interest sooner than later as this position is immediately available for the right candidate. Please do email your CV to Sarah Woulds quoting J8958 to email@example.com. Alternatively do call Sarah on 01476 567 111.
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.