We have a super opportunity for someone who likes to be busy and have a lot of variety in their role.
In the position of Reception/Administration your day to day will see you dealing with many different tasks so we are needing someone who is a good all rounder and has a can do attitude and an excellent communicator. This position is temporary to permanent and fully office based, there is parking on site and the company is based on the outskirts of Newark.
You will be working in a small team so supporting others is key as is taking the initiative because at times it can be very busy.
Working Monday to Friday 37.5hrs per week (9.00am to 5.00pm). Some weekend work will be required to cover holiday periods (mainly split between two people one day each with prior arrangement July/ August).
Salary up to £23k DOE
28 days holiday per year (April to April) with 2 weeks off at Christmas Inc. bank holidays
Some keys duties will include –
– Cash/Card handling
– Answering phone enquiries
– Customer services
– Data entry into Sage & Excel
– Assisting with Invoicing on Sage
– Emailing Customer quotes, information, invoicing etc
– Placing orders, booking deliveries and work into workshop
– Updating stock, prices and services
Key skills –
– Excellent communication both written and verbal (face to face and over the phone)
– Computer literate, you will undertake use of different systems
– Experienced using Excel, Word, Email and Sage or another accounting package
– Numerate and methodical
Uniform will be provided