We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Quantity Surveyor to join our client in the Melton Mowbray area at an exciting time in their ongoing growth.
You will have a key role in supporting the commercial team and will, over time, be taking on full responsibility of your own contracts.
Your role will involve:
– Tender preparation and submission
– Cost analysis
– Broad exposure to civils, electrical and steelwork amongst other trades
– Review and submission of variations
– Interim and final account submissions
– Review of site costs supporting our build and project teams
– Client liaison
You will have:
– BSc, MSc or HND in Quantity Surveying or have similar experience, which could be in construction, telecoms, fit out or similar.
– Attention to detail and commercial awareness
– On site experience preferably but not essential
– A creative thinking process with a client focused/sales approach
– The ability to tender with the client relations AND business growth in mind
– An interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment for a company with enormous opportunity for growth
– A desire to be a part of creating that growth and not walking into a stiff process that’s already paved for you
– The ability to work quickly and methodically on over 20 repeatable projects for various clients at one time.
This role will be exciting, fast paced with extensive learning opportunities and you'll be working with a fantastic and supportive team.
Starting salary is likely to be in the range of £30,000.00 – £35,000.00