A vacancy has arisen for a QC Operator for a Company based in Bottesford, covering a period of maternity leave. Expected to be required until Mid November.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the role will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast-moving multi-disciplined role.
Shift hours: Monday to Thursday 8am-4pm, Friday 6am-2pm
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Calibration checks of scales, metal detectors and check weighers
• Metal detection operation
• Checking compliance of delivered and packed products to specifications
• Inputting of data onto the QA / NAV systems
• Preparation of production sample kits
• Logging on and organization of production samples
• Hygienic sampling of incoming cheese and ingredients
• Manage product retests
• Co- ordinate and present trace exercises where required
• Practice continuous improvement within the department
• Assist with development of systems and controls and paperwork reduction
• To be involved in foreign body investigations
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will ideally;
• Have an organised approach to working through multiple production activities
• Be an excellent communicator with a good standard of spoken and written English
• Be assertive and confident
• Have a good level of computer knowledge and computer systems
• Have an organized and logical approach to planning the days objectives
• Be able to work on your own initiative.
Pay rate £10.75ph, rising to £12 after 3 months.
If you are interested please contact Jack Clark at Reflect Recruitment Group on 01636 700373 .
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.