An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for my client based close to the A1 in Grantham.
The role will include –
• Load / unload raw materials onto the powder coating line.
• Load / unload raw materials onto the robotic welder.
• Movement of finished product and raw product within the warehouse to designated areas using a hand pallet truck.
• Keeping work areas and the factory floor clean and free from hazardous materials.
• Operating and cleaning assembly and production machinery and also hand tools.
• Picking / packing various products and getting orders ready for despatch.
• Attaching labels to finished / picked products.
As a Production / Warehouse Operative the skills required are :
• Good concentration and attention to detail to quickly notice errors on a production or assembly line.
• Strong teamwork skills, as the job involves working with others in a team.
• The ability to interpret technical specifications and information.
• Good level of numeracy skills.
Previous production experience desirable, but training will be given.
Standard hours of work are Monday to Friday 07.30am to 16.00pm.
For more information please call Nathan on 01476 567111
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973