Our client based in the heart of Grantham is experiencing a positive change and now require an additional member of staff to join their growing team.
As a Production Technician you key responsibilities will be:
1. To assemble components, circuit boards and wiring using soldering skills.
2. To manually assemble kits of parts into fully functioning sensors using hand tools.
3. To carry out basic tests and calibration on all sensors.
4. To follow detailed operating instructions.
5. To prepare labelling and supporting product document sets using computer-based tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience or ability to use basic manual assembly tools and techniques such as screwdriver and wire cutter.
• Have previous experience with soldering techniques.
• Have a desire to learn and progress in engineering as a career.
• Organised and accurate with attention to detail.
• Work in a clean and tidy manner.
• Have pride in how you present yourself and your work.
Working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday the starting salary is £18,525.00 p/a rising to £22,500.00.
For more information on this role please contact Nathan on 01476 567111
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.