An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an expanding company based in Grantham.
With 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays the starting salary is between £20,270 and £22,514 subject to experience.
Working as part of the Production Team for manufacturing all products sold by the company the key responsibilities include:
1. To assemble components, circuit boards and wiring using soldering skills.
2. To manually assemble kits of parts into fully functioning sensors using hand tools.
3. To carry out basic tests and calibration on all sensors.
4. To follow detailed operating instructions.
5. To prepare labelling and supporting product document sets using computer-based tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience or ability to use basic manual assembly tools and techniques such as screwdriver and wire cutter.
• Have previous experience with soldering techniques.
• Have a desire to learn and progress in engineering as a career.
• Organised and accurate with attention to detail.
• Work in a clean and tidy manner.
• Have pride in how you present yourself and your work.
For more information please call Nathan on 01476 567111.
Reflect Recruitment Group is oeprating as Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.