We are recruiting for a Production Scheduler to join an established team for a company based in Newark.
You will hand in hand with the production departments, supply chain and purchasing in order to manage the parts and components required to produce the monthly production plan and reporting.
The role is Monday to Friday and is office based.
Salary £23-£28k DOE
25 days holiday
* Generate information and run reports from MRP system and subsequently raise works orders accordingly.
* Directly responsible for creating and maintaining the availability of all components for each new month ensuring any shortfalls are recovered through necessary counter measures.
* Plan workload for the production area on a monthly basis ensuring load is within agreed capacity.
* Create and update all schedules to allow overview of current manufacturing position. Keep all relevant parties updated throughout the month on the schedule progression and issues.
* Support in quarterly stocktakes.
* Computer Literate to include – Microsoft Office Package, particularly Excel
* Knowledge and experience ERP/MRP system
* Ability to organise workload in a methodical fashion
* Excellent numeracy and analytical data analysis skills
* Effective communication skills
* Knowledge of manufacturing schedule creation