I am in collaboration with a world renowned company situated in the Vale of Belvoir, in rural Leicestershire. Spread over two sites, the company is a fast growing, award winning manufacturer priding itself on successfully balancing innovation with tradition.
An opportunity has arisen for an Production Planner. Reporting to the Global Planning Manager, the role will ideally be suited to an individual used to working in a fast moving multi-disciplined role.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Processing customer orders
• Producing a weekly production plan minimizing product changeovers and frequency of production runs
• Amending daily production plans accordingly
• Monitoring order patterns and reacting to fluctuations in demand
• Monitoring Customer Service
• Liaise with the site production and packing teams and other departments
Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will ideally;
• Have 3 to 5 years’ experience or responsibility for planning or organizing multiple production activities
• Be an excellent communicator with a good standard of spoken and written English
• Have a sound knowledge of computer systems, IT skills and experience of planning systems
• Have an organized and logical approach to providing the department with achievable goals
You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle due to the location.
Salary to be discussed at interview stage and will be dependent on experience.
Please submit your CV to Nicola Blennerhassett or Sarah Woulds by emailing same to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com quoting J9198, or alternatively contact Nicola or Sarah on 01476 567 111.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agency Act 1973.