Production Operative (Telescopic FLT & Driving License needed)
I am looking for a Production Operative to work for my Client based at Navenby, south of Lincoln, the role is mostly Production with some FLT driving
Due to location you will need to have your own transport
You will be working to standard operating procedures and reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work as part of a focused manufacturing crew to achieve key health and safety, quality, cost and efficiency targets. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Operating fixed plant & machinery
• Use of Telescopic forklift in movement and transfer of stock and raw materials
• Regular quality checks on finished product
• Housekeeping & cleaning duties
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• A team-working attitude as well as being able to work competently alone, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
• Self-motivation and an aptitude for problem solving
• Excellent timekeeping, attendance and flexibility
• A good understanding of workplace Health and Safety in a quality-driven environment
• A positive attitude to work and a willing approach to training and development
• A commitment to setting high personal and workplace standards
• Good communication skills to allow reporting and effective shift handover.
• In date Telescopic Forklift Licence & Full driving license is essential
MY CLIENTS SITE IS FULLY NO SMOKING, DUE TO LOCATION YOU WILL NEED TRANSPORT
Normal Hours- Mon-Fri 12-hour shifts (6am/6pm), alternate days and nights.
Reasonable amount of weekend work is expected at superb over time rates
Hourly rate of £9.50 for both days and nights and Excellent Over Time rate of £14.25
This is, initially, a 2 months contract starting immediately, for the right candidate and subject to the company requirements there is a possibility of a permanent position
If you have the skill set that I am looking for then please either call Caroline on 01522 848333 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org