Our client are seeking THREE new Production Operatives to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in Sleaford. This is a superb opportunity for an experienced individual who's reliable, hard-working, enthusiastic, proactive and an all-round team player. They specialise in nutrition across multiple sectors; by developing, manufacturing and supplying high performance products.
The role is offered with a remuneration of £30,041 including a non-contractual shift allowance of 11.5% along with full package benefits being discussed at interview. This is a rare opportunity for us to represent this client as retention rates are very high in staff, and these positions are down to growth; so you know you'll be working for an established and reputable company.
Are you interested and want to learn more about the role? Read on!
To assist the Production Supervisor with achieving the necessary production requirements:
• Production process, including packaging and labelling
• Warehousing of finished goods.
• To ensure all orders are made to a high quality, on time in full.
• The operational performance of the process plants, packing and palletising, and warehousing of all factory produced, stored and warehoused raw material and finished product in compliance with factory procedures and management instructions
• Cleaning the various process and collection plant at a specified regular intervals and as and when required ensuring optimum performance using safe working practices and in accordance with written procedures and work instructions.
• Reflect a high standard of personal hygiene at all times encouraging all staff to do likewise. eg. Overalls / PPE to be changed if soiled by any particular task.
• To fill and pack all potted, bagged products to correct weights while maintaining high quality and completing all paperwork associated with the task.
• To pack all products to the highest quality and be vigilant for mistakes and poor quality product and ensure all paperwork is completed and packaged products are checked by the Quality Controller.
• To take direct responsibility for the quality of the packaged products which have been packed by you.
• Responsible for completing all documentation associated with given tasks and to be directly responsible for quality of your own work.
• Responsible for notifying a Supervisor or Manager if sub-standard product is found
• To operate a ‘clean as you go’ policy and actively maintain a high level of hygiene within the factory and surrounding areas.
• To work in an organised manner to maximise efficiency and maintain a clean safe working area.
• Ensure all HACCP ‘good manufacturing processes’ are checked and followed
• To use all plant and machinery as instructed in work instructions within its safe operating limits, also maintain and clean after use.
• To ensure all breakdowns are reported to a Supervisor or Manager and where possible repaired.
• To ensure any excess stock is returned and put away in its designated place and covered or sealed where necessary.
• To contribute to the achievement and maintenance of quality standards to meet the requirements of company policy.
• Such other duties as may be required from time to time, within or outside normal working hours to meet the exigencies of the company.
• Ensure compliance with the company Health & Safety procedures, rules and safe working practices. Ensuring both your own and that of any person that may come into contact with you during work.
The shift patterns are as follows which rotate on a weekly basis:-
• 06:00 – 14:00
• 14:00 – 22:00
• 22:00 – 06:00
The successful candidate would ideally posses previous experience within a warehouse, dispatch environment, along with holding a minimum of English and Maths at GCSE Level. Lastly you must hold a licence and be an experienced Forklift Driver.
Are you still interested? Excellent! Then email your CV to Sarah Woulds – email@example.com along with your Counter-BalanceForklift Licence quoting J9323. Alternatively please call Sarah on 01476 567 111.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.