We have work for immediate start with our client at their factory in Long Clawson. This is a temporary to permanent role for the right person.
With a globally respected product and brand, and due to promising growth in recent times, we can offer several new opportunities to join the Long Clawson Dairy team. By joining a company like this, you have an excellent chance to work for a company that is growing and has a great future ahead.
We are recruiting for Production Operatives within a food environment, duties on a day to day basis to involve:
– Carrying out tasks as assigned by Line Management and Supervisors on a daily basis
– Following company Health, Safety, Quality and Hygiene standards
– Keeping company equipment and machinery in good working order
– Undertaking company specific training or direction where required
– Completion of relevant paperwork
– Operating equipment efficiently to achieve department targets
What the company would like from you:
– Ability to work under time and target pressure
– Good level of fitness, heavy lifting and moving of products will be required
– Polite attitude towards peers
– Dexterous nature
In return the company offer a basic rate of pay of £10.48, however this is a starting rate and after 3 months' employment this is increased. They can provide overtime which would have additional bonus rates of pay.
The core working hours will be on a 6.15am to 3.00pm shift, however, this may change to shifts during busier periods.
The company work 7 days per week and the standard working pattern for this shift is Monday to Friday however again if you would prefer to do a different set of days then please let us know.
Transport is definitely needed to access the site unless you live in Long Clawson and can walk.
If you would like further information on these positions please call Sarah Woulds on 01476 567111 or Jack Clark on 01636 700373
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent