Several vacancies have arisen at our award winning clients site a few miles outside of Grantham.
Working as a Process Operator your main tasks will be…
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Carry out tasks as assigned to you within the production and Packing areas on a daily basis.
• Responsible as part of a team, for the production and collating of all products in a well presented manner, in line with customer specifications
• Ensure Health & Safety procedures, Quality/Hygiene standards and Company Rules/Procedures are adhered to at all times
• Be responsible for and ensure Product quality is maintained in accordance with quality standards
• Be able to adapt to change in a fast-moving environment.
• Support the line leader in achieving the departmental objectives on the line
• Use of scanning equipment will be required where necessary
• Take personal responsibility for own actions and respectfully challenge others where appropriate
• Report problems or issues as they arise, which may impact on product quality or Production activities
• Undertake relevant training as and when required
• Ensure all records where required, are completed accurately
• Perform functions in line with training and work instructions
• Timely and accurate cleaning of the line and end of day dismantling and cleaning of equipment, tools and work area where appropriate.
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:00pm and Friday 06:00 – 2:30pm with an hourly rate of £10.48 rising to £11.23 after a successful probation.
If you would like further information on these positions please call Sarah Woulds on 01476 567111 or Jack Clark on 01636 700373
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as Employment Business under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.