An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented Solicitor to join the Private Client team for a great client of mine.
The company has a personal approach which has allowed them to build strong relationships with their clients, and generations of happy clients have benefitted from a tailored personal legal service which is a combination of technical innovation and thoughtful advice.
The right candidate will join a vibrant team who are approachable, supportive, and committed to providing the highest standards of service and advice. Given the work you'll be dealing with you'll need all round experience in all aspects of Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney & Trusts.
– A solid background on advising on, implementing, and running a range of Partnerships, Wills and Probate matters.
– Have 2-5 years PQE experience of working in a busy Private Client Department.
– Have an aptitude for business development and a passion for growing strong client and referrer relationship.
– Empathy and compassion to help guide the clients through challenging personal circumstances.
– A good understanding of the Newark and surrounding private client market would be advantageous, but not essential.
The client would like to hear from candidates looking for either full or part time positions and salary will be discussed at stage of interview and will be competitive based on experience.
The opening hours are: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
If you feel like you are suitable for the role, please call Kody on 01636 700373 or email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as employment agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973