We are recruiting for a Permanent, Experienced Press Brake Operator for a company in Newark.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a fabrication specialist, based in the Newark on Trent area, as a Amada Press Brake Operator – model HFEM25020.
You will form part of a close-knit team, producing a variety of bespoke parts to customer specifications.
• Setting/Programming and operating of Pullmax press brake.
• Setting/Programming and operating of Adira press brake.
• Working from engineering specifications/drawings.
• Working with materials up to 3mm Aluzinc.
• Understanding of required tolerances.
• Produce bespoke products.
• Responsible for own quality checks.
• Producing Casings for Company Products.
• Several years' experience in programming, operating and setting of Press Brakes.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and produce products to a high level of accuracy and quality.
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4pm, Friday 7.30am – Midday (36.5 hours)
Starting salary £21827 (£11.50ph) rising to £22776 (£12ph) on completion of successful probationary period after 6 months
25 days holiday plus BH