Working in partnership with our client NSK Bearings Europe we are recruiting for a number of roles within the Factory on a permanent basis.
We have several positions to fill within the Precision Assembly department, this department has several functions and several different types of roles and its the last part of the production the bearing goes through. Ideally you will have had previous experience in some sort of manufacturing, production or engineering environment but overall we are looking for people who want to learn, have a strong work ethic and be part of a team.
Brief overview of roles available:
• Washing: Placing of Outer & Inner rings into washer to clean rings thoroughly
• Pairing: Accurately measure Outer & Inner rings & select the correct ball diameter
• Rotary Facing: Grinding of the face of the rings to get the exact width required.
• Assembly: Assemble the rings with a cage and balls
• Final Inspection: Confirm specification of the assembled bearings to the final drawing tolerances.
• Greasing: Oil or grease bearings and fit with seals / dust shields
• Packing: Place Bearings into protective bags, package and box ready for shipment
• Attention to detail with excellent visual checking abilities.
• Numeracy and literacy skills – to be able read and follow instructions.
• Maintain high levels of quality and safety checks to meet company requirements; and
• Effective problem-solving skills.
3 shift rotating pattern which operates as follows:
• Week 1 Morning shift: 6am to 2:10pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 6am to 12:20pm.
• Week 2 Night shift: 10pm to 6:10am Sunday to Thursday.
• Week 3 Afternoon shift: 2pm to 10:10pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 12:10pm to 18:30pm
Starting Salary for 3 shift pattern:
• £11.40 per hour inclusive of 20% shift allowance.
• £21,933.65 salary per year inclusive of 20% shift allowance.
Trained Salary range for 3 shift pattern:
• After 3 to 6 months of training you will be signed off and receive a further salary increase relevant to the role.
• Trained Salary ranges from £12.76 to £13.55 per hour inclusive of 20% shift allowance
• £24,532.56 to £26,076.70 salary per year inclusive of 20% shift allowance
Overtime is paid a time and a half for Monday to Saturday and double for Sundays.
• Pension with enhanced Company contributions
• Employee life assurance cover
• 33 days Holiday per Holiday year with a 2 week shutdown in August and a week shutdown at year end.