Are you a hard working, presentable and punctual individual? We have a fantastic role for you, as a Parts/ Warehouse Operative in this role you will play a key part in the day to day running of the business this will include making sure deliveries are checked and away. You will be responsible for sourcing parts for engineers internally and externally. This role would suit an individual that has previous experience working in a parts department.
Playing a key role in supporting colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly.
Making sure that you have a clear and tidy workplace and make sure it is a safe to work in.
Making sure stock is taken and dealt with in the correct manner and to the highest standard.
Taking responsibility of both yourself and others safety
Working independently and as a team
Key task of this role:
• Accepting Deliveries Inbound
• Organising Deliveries outbound
• Organisation of stock as instructed by the Warehouse Manager
• Monitoring of stock as instructed by the Warehouse Manager
• Preparing goods for jobs ready for engineers to collect
• Preparing goods for jobs ready to be sent out
• Monitoring and verifying stock as instructed by the Warehouse Manager
• Liaising with the Purchasing department
• Liaising with the Installation department
• Maintain supplies and stock by inputting onto database
• Ensure the yard is kept tidy
• Assist in stocktaking
In this role you will have great customer services skills, knowledge of Microsoft platforms and be reliable! This is a great opportunity to work in thriving environment with a great team! For this role you will need your own transport due to loacation.
What you will gain from this position.
• A fantastic, friendly culture that thrives on teamwork.
• 29 days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays).
• Pension scheme.
• Free on-site parking.
If this Monday to Friday, permanent role is of interest to you please contact Caroline Allton on 01522848333 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org