We are working exclusively for our client, an established and reputable family-run agricultural engineering business in Grantham who are seeking a Parts Manager on a full-time basis to join their busy office-based Parts team. This role is available due to an upcoming retirement within the team.
This role is perfectly suited for a passionate, enthusiastic, and motivated worker who's currently working in a Parts Department within the agricultural or automotive sector. You will be responsible for a team of two individuals within a multi-franchise and busy Parts Department.
The standard working hours are Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30 and Friday 08.00-15.30. In addition to that you will be required to work additional hours during peak months and Saturday mornings 08.00-12.00 on a rota basis.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary with a quarterly bonus scheme, plus holiday of 22 days in addition to public bank holidays, cashback health scheme and a pension contribution of 3%.
– Management of parts telephone enquiries and parts counter sales;
– Ordering of all parts, checking orders and pricing;
– Management of the existing busy Parts Team;
– Management of workshop and sales department parts orders and queries;
– Liaising with suppliers and returning parts to manufacturers. Chasing warranty and parts credit notes;
– Clearing all parts invoices for payment;
– Working alongside the Office team preparing month end reporting and raising customer invoices;
– Management of stock levels within Management approved thresholds; and
– Management of annual stock take.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes and dispositions:-
– Experience of working in a busy Parts Department within the agricultural or automotive sector;
– Excellent communication skills and a self-starter;
– Excellent customer relationship skills;
– Confident with face-to-face customer interactions and over the telephone;
– Good computer skills with experience of working with computerised stock management systems and manufacturer online ordering systems; and
– Experience of Deutz-Fahr Tractors, JCB and Merlo Telehandlers a bonus but not essential.
Please submit your CV to Sarah Woulds by emailing same to email@example.com quoting J8943, or alternatively contact Sarah on 01476 567 111.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agency Act 1973.