We are recruiting for a client based near Bingham for a Temporary to Permanent Part Time Warehouse Operative.
This role is to work Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8-5 (30 mins for lunch but not deducted from pay).
You will be working in an industrial environment which does include manual, heavy lifting as a big part of the role.
Working for a small, busy team.
Duties to include
● Picking/packing orders with attention to detail.
● Store & handle all goods appropriately.
● Movement of stock either by hand or utilizing warehouse equipment.
● Load goods for dispatch.
● Work well as part of a small team ensuring dispatch deadlines are met.
● Take delivery of goods and supplies.
● Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures.
● Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others.
● Handle any hazardous materials in an appropriate manner.
● Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency.
Hourly rate £11ph