My client is based in Market Rasen and looking for an experienced administrator to join them temporarily, the role is initially for a week and could progress into a month. There is also the possibility of the role going permanent if the candidate impresses. The role will require a professional and positive approach to work as you will be tasked with a wide variety of jobs within the role.
It will involve general admin duties such as answering the phone, taking customers queries, general admin duties such as data entry, filing, printing etc. and assisting the accounts department
– Answering telephones in a polite and professional manner.
– Ordering stationery and other supplies when needed.
– Supporting logistics staff with orders and delivery schedules
– Taking and processing of orders from Area Sales Managers and over the phone.
– Accounts support.
– Scanning, filing and archiving.
– Ilex EnviroSciences Ltd are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– Experience in an administration type role
– Good telephone etiquette
– Experience with accounts systems (sage is required)
– The ability to travel reliably to the client
– Familiarity with office equipment (computers,printers etc.)
DUE TO LOCATION YOU WILL NEED YOUR OWN TRANSPORT
The role is Monday- Friday
£10 per hour
If you feel like you are suitable for the role please contact William Naylor on 01522 848333