Motor Trade Technician, Level 3, Lincoln
Are you a dynamic Vehicle Technician, do you work at a Dealership or a similar level of workshop, would you like to be involved in a fast-paced business, where the customer is key and the level of workmanship is what the business is renowned for, then my role may be just what you have been dreaming of
My client is established within the Lincoln motor trade, selling a vehicle known for its reliability and quality, where the customer experience sells vehicles for them, you will be joining the team of professionals, working within a high-end workshop with state-of-the-art equipment
If you have dealership experience that will be an advantage, you must be Level 3 qualified, unable to accept anything less. My client is happy to train if needed on certain aspects of the workshop, you will go through the dealership training program, if needed, MOT qualification, again would be an advantage but not essential because my client will put you through your training on that element.
Attitude and willing to be trained and work hard is key for this position, team work is also essential, being able to communicate on all levels and having exceptional attention to detail
You will need.
• Inspecting vehicles and diagnosing any required work.
• Discussing required repairs with customers.
• Calculating the expected time and cost of vehicle work
• Repairing or replacing components as required
• Road testing vehicles to test repair work.
• Fitting and servicing vehicle accessories, including immobilisers, alarms and stereos.
• Performing service checks
• Performing vehicle maintenance tasks, such as changing oil and air filters, as required
• Cleaning and maintaining the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety.
Complete paperwork to the manufacturer’s standard in an eligible fashion, take pride in your work and treat each car as if it were your own.
A Full UK driving Licence is required for this
For this role, I am offering a salary of £32, 000, Master Technician would be £35,000 both salaries are plus a Team Bonus, Individual Bonus and a Customer Service Bonus, the earning potential for this role is exceptional.
If you are Level 3 trained, please do not apply if you do not have this level of qualification, looking for a change of dealership or garage then please give Caroline a call, I have 22 years motor trade experience 01522 848333 or send your up to date CV with you qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org