We are recruiting for a CeMap qualified Mortgage Advisor to work for our client in Mansfield.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week (Saturday mornings – usually only 1 in 3)
Location: Based at Head Office with the ability to hybrid work. 3 days office, 2 days home working providing you have suitable working environment and internet connection.
• As a member of the Direct Sales team, actively contribute to the achievement of business objectives and standards for both new mortgage business and existing borrower retention.
• To generate non-interest income through third party lead generation for general insurance and mortgage protection products, and lead generation to third parties for mortgage referrals outside of the Company's lending criteria.
• To undertake duties in line with the FCA Certification requirements and comply with the Conduct Rules.
• To meet specified business and personal targets, and at all times actively and positively promote the Company and its products and services.
• To help support the Direct Sales & Customer Retention Manager as required to meet sales targets, and to develop the direct sales proposition with local mortgage brokers and estate agencies and other identified contacts by the promotion of Company products and lending criteria.
• Provide project support as required from time to time.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience;
• At least 12 month’s experience of selling mortgages and achieving personal and business objectives
• Experience of delivering outstanding customer service
• CeMAP qualified – essential
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Good decision maker
• Able to work alone and use initiative
• Excellent organisational skills
• Positive “can do” attitude and desire to achieve business targets
• To be able to explain complex information clearly
• Knowledge of industry requirements in relation to MCOB, MMR and the certification regime
• Team orientated individual
In return we can offer you a Competitive Salary plus many additional benefits;
• Holidays 23 days increasing to 28 days plus Bank Holidays
• Bonus scheme
• Pension scheme (up to 7% matched)
• Healthshield cash plan scheme
• Subsidised car parking scheme
• A day off for your birthday
• Perkz online discount scheme
• 2 volunteer days per annum to “Work in the Community”
• Wellbeing activities – including yoga and onsite massage