My client is seeking a Mid-Level Software Developer to join their team. As a Software Developer, you will play a crucial role in their small dynamic team, taking on additional responsibilities to manage your own workload and take ownership of the applications you work on.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high quality software applications that meet the needs of the business.
My ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, be self-motivated, and possess excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• Take ownership of the software development life cycle, from requirements gathering to deployment and maintenance.
• Manage your own workload and prioritise tasks to ensure timely delivery of projects.
• Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications according to the business requirements and our QMS.
• Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code using industry best practices.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues, identify root causes and implement appropriate solutions.
• Take a proactive approach to identifying and resolving technical challenges independently.
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends, and recommend adoption of new tools and techniques when appropriate.
• Collaborate with team members to continuously improve software development processes and practices.
• Bachelor’s degree or similar in Computer Science, Software Engineering
• 2 years of proven experience as a software developer.
• Strong proficiency in:
o .NET (Framework and Core)
o Cloud Platform Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
• Experience with a Front-End web framework (Angular, Aurelia, React, VueJS e.t.c.)
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with team members.
Additional Preferred Skills:
• TDD (including Gherkin language and SpecFlow)
• Unit Test Frameworks (XUnit, NUnit, MSTest)
• Selenium browser automation
• IAC with Terraform
• Blazor (Ideally Blazor WASM)
• Azure DevOps
• CI/CD with YAML and Azure Pipelines
• Microservice Patterns
• Event Sourcing
• Kusto Query Language
This is a rare opportunity to join a small dynamic team of like minded individuals, the role will give you a company share once probation period has been attained along with other benefits, you will be joining a company that is in a growth period, please email your up to date CV along with your qualifications to Caroline on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01522 848333