We have an exciting opportunity for an Mechanical Designer to join our client in the Newark area.
Our client has a fantastic reputation within their industry with a range of projects from small to multimillion within a variety of sectors ranging from education, recreational and public. You will be joining a close-knit team whose number 1 priority is providing 1st class service to their clients with further opportunity of development and a long-standing career.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
– Operate as a design co-ordinator leading/managing a team of multi-disciplinary engineers working closely with Project Managers and discipline Team Leaders.
– Preparation of detailed design reports/specifications/component datasheets.
– Prepare engineering calculations through the approval of the engineering reports and the calculations of drawings.
– Identifying issues such as plant layout and component specifications.
– Conferring with other engineering disciplines, clients, and contractors.
– Lead and attend design coordination meetings (internally and externally.
– Procurement/construction support.
– Project documentation control.
– Work closely with and provide professional advice on Mechanical Engineering matters to internal and external clients.
– Undertake own continuing professional development.
– Operate following the corporate health and safety, environment, and quality standards.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit alongside Awareness of CIBSE codes, BSRIA guides & Building Services (air conditioning/ventilation/heating/plumbing) best, practice guides with the ability to build strong relations with customers and consultants. You will hold a full & Clean UK Driving License.
Working hours are 41.5 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 08:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 16.30 p.m.
Salary is £40,000 + and is to be discussed at interview and is dependent on experience.
If you feel that you have the skills and believe the role sounds like it might be for you then, please contact Kody by phone or email. You can reach him by phone on 01636 700373 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as employment agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973