We are seeking a full-time permanent Property Maintenance Co-Ordinator for our successful clients business in Sleaford, Lincolnshire. Our client has a reputable business within the immediate town and surrounding villages of whom a manage a healthy portfolio of rental properties. You'll be working closely with the Lettings Manager assisting with a diversity of maintenance enquiries for tenants, liaising with landlords and contractors alike. A personable, bright and bubbly character is certainly welcomed, along with excellent customer service, organisational and time-management skills as you'll be dealing with all day to day aspects in relation to property maintenance including:-
– Ensuring that landlords are legally compliant i.e gas safety certificates, electrical certificates, smoke and carbon alarms.
– Dealing with utility companies for void periods within tenancies
– Carrying out property inspections and organising deposit returns
The successful candidate must have:-
– great verbal communication skills.
– highly organised
– the ability to work under tight time-frames
– previous experience welcomed but not essential
– a passion for helping people, and problem solving
– willing to learn property legislations and regulations
– a team player
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 08:45 – 18:00, with a holiday entitlement of 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The salary will range from £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience, with an immediate start date.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, then we'd love to hear from you! Please do contact Sarah Woulds on 01476 567 111 or email email@example.com.
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.