Working in partnership with our client NSK Bearings Europe we are recruiting for a number of roles within the Factory on a permanent basis.
We have several positions to fill within the Precision Machining departments. Largely these roles are based around manual operation of machines in the manufacture and finishing of the bearings. These are quite industrial based positions therefore previous machining experience is preferred but full training will be given.
Starting Salary: 3 shift pattern. Salary is increased with each passing of a grade.
• £26060.58 salary per year inclusive of 20% shift allowance.
3 shift rotating pattern which operates as follows:
• Week 1 Morning shift: 6am to 2:10pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 6am to 12:20pm.
• Week 2 Night shift: 10pm to 6:10am Sunday to Thursday.
• Week 3 Afternoon shift: 2pm to 10:10pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 12:10pm to 18:30pm
Overtime is paid a time and a half for Monday to Saturday and double for Sundays.
• Maintain high levels of quality and safety checks to meet company requirements; and
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Pension with enhanced Company contributions
• Employee life assurance cover
• 33 days Holiday per Holiday year with a 2 week shutdown in August and a week shutdown at year end.