Are you mad about property, architecture and would like to kick start your career as an Estate Agent? Then we may have the perfect role for you!
Reflect Recruitment Group is delighted to be seeking a Junior Negotiator for their clients’ award winning company situated in the historic market town of Bourne, Lincolnshire.
No previous experience is required but the right attitude is absolutely essential to succeed in this industry. To be hungry for sales, have a go and get attitude, whilst simultaneously providing a first class level of customer service from start to finish.
Whilst the property market is remaining buoyant, this is the perfect time to join!
About the role:
– Negotiating property sales on behalf of vendors, and following the sale through from offer accepted to completion with regular contact with other estate agents in the chain, solicitors, mortgage advisers and surveyors.
– Work collaboratively with the multiple offices.
– Be a confident communicator, with experience of consultative selling both in person and over the telephone.
– Results driven with the ability to create sales opportunities and hold deals together.
– Being professional and presentable at all times.
– Able to use your initiative confidently.
– Organised, process driven and able to remain calm and focused when working under pressure.
What can you expect from the company:
– Personal commission for sales, mortgages & conveyancing, with uncapped earning potential.
– Quarterly and annual reviews for personal development.
– Uncapped Commission Earnings for Sales, Lettings, Mortgages and Conveyancing.
– Car Allowance
– Starting Basic Salary of £16,000 – £17,000 OTE £24,000 (uncapped)
– A full UK Driving License is required for the position.
The role is Monday to Friday 08:30 – 18:00 with an alternate Saturday 09:00 – 16:00.
If this the right move for your career in this buoyant industry then contact Sarah Woulds today on 01476 567 111 quoting J8882.
Reflect Recruitment Group is acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Act 1973