Our client is a local independent company, who specialise in insurances primarily for the housing, lettings and estate agency market, are seeking a professional and experienced candidate to fulfil the role available within their fun yet professional company as an Insurance Sales Adviser.
Here's a little more as to what the exciting role will usually entail:-
– Conducting outbound call to generate sales to new potential clients.
– Taking incoming calls from clients and customers alike
– Assisting with policy renewals
The successful candidate must have the following:-
– Sales experience (ideally in insurances)
– Professional telephone manner
– Computer literate
– Target driven
– Capable of problem solving
– Are proactive, rather than reactive
– Able to upsell naturally
Our client in return shall:-
– Be offering a basic salary of £18,000 – £20,000 (depending on experience)
– Additional commission structure for leads/meetings/referrals with an OTE £28,000 (uncapped)
– Holiday Entitlement of 28 days including public bank holidays
– Pension contribution of 3%
– Professional development within the company
This really is a superb opportunity to be joining a local company who really do take pride of their services, and like to ensure professional development is promoted. This position is available immediately, therefore please do contact Sarah Woulds on 01476 567 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J8037.
Reflect Recruitment Group are acting as the Employment Agency under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.